4x4 App is an offroad inclinometer designed to measure your vehicle's angles of pitch and roll while offroading to avoid potentially dangerous situations. You simply calibrate the App while in the upright position in the car mount for your mobile phone or device. You can then use it as a tilt meter while venturing off road.
Version 2.0 is now available which includes many new features including setting your own warning angle, a selection of warning sounds, both landscape and portait mode support, and a whole range of vehicles to choose from. This includes Land Rover Defender, Discovery, Freelander, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Mitsubishi Shogun, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Hummer and Toyota Land Cruiser.
- Digital Readout of angle as well as graphical representation of vehicle
- Smoothing algorithm gives accurate display even over rough bumpy roads
- Audible Alarm when approaching dangerous values of pitch or roll
- Listen to music while in use using standard iPod functionality (iPhone)
- iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
- Android mobiles (such as HTC Desire, HTC Wildfire, Nexus One, HTC Hero, LG GW620, Motorola DEXT, Samsung Galaxy)